Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He's a legend:D

Yep!

It was a JOKE!
People should spend their time complaining about things that matter, some woman wants him charged with inciting hatred...She should get a life or complain about "certain people" who do incite hatred.
What was wrong with the Mexican joke?..Nothing.
Namby pamby PC f***wits ruining the country.

Yep yep!

I'm in a union - I don't mind what he said one way or another- people should be a ble to take it or leave it whatever their views. What I do object to is the 'I'm offended I want some compensation or him sacked' brigade leaping onto any available bandwagon at every given opportunity. They won't be satisfied until the whole bloody country is a delicate shade of biege and nothing can be thought or said until its passed by the thoughtcrime police as safe for general consumption. You Five thousand - get a life!

5000+ complaints, jeez some people want to get out more.

So this is the most offensive thing on recent telly?

And yes I do work in the Public sector before anyone complains :D

Well i think JC was right to say what he did simply because i would have machine gunned the stupid striking cretins parading at the school gate at the bottom of my garden this morning at 7:30am SOB's woke me up early. Also i thought this was a country with freedom of speech or has some mamby pamby dogooder had that one done away with. Also i was under the impression that roads were for motor vehicles you know the ones with the right to travel on them koz we pay a road fund licence not jaywalking placard waving idiots. You go get a placard walk down your local high street and see how long the police take to stop you..Hmmmm rant over..George..

'They should be executed infront of their family'

Certianly not to be mistaken for a Norton-esque double entendre which the kids wouldn't pick up on.

Personally its all fun and games to a point but that had a bit of venom behind it IMO and an experienced TV personality should know where to draw the line. Especially when this man dines with our PM!

However Clarkson always comes out best because the reactions soon becomes and over-reaction.

May be he had a bit too much of the white stuff in the dressing room before going on.

The irony those fools dont appreciate, that in another time or place his answers might just have been much closer to the truth than they realise or appreciate.

In another time or place ? no here today.foolish to complicate things.

D'ya reckon?

Just like the woman on the Tram, I think all ethnic minorities who have invaded our once beautiful island and destroyed its pure ethnic make-up should all be shot!

Jokes!

What happened to your sense of humour :dk:

Just like the woman on the Tram, I think all ethnic minorities who have invaded our once beautiful island and destroyed its pure ethnic make-up should all be shot!

Jokes!

What happened to your sense of humour :dk:

It doesn't take long for the 'what happened to freedom of speech' brigade to come out!!!

I've got a joke about the Holocaust, anyone what to hear it? its a joke after all! :rolleyes:

Brilliant stunt really. No doubt JC has an Xmas book / DVD / TV special or something else to flog & this one sentence has generated millions & millions of ££££s of free publicity.

Having just watched the channel 4 news, I've seem the epitome of po-faced humbuggery by an MP, who implied Clarkson was entirely serious, and can be expected to carry out his threat at a moments notice, finishing with 'there are children tonight who expecting their parents to be shot'.

The thing which nobody appears to have picked up on is exactly how many of the 5000 whinging gits complainants are members of UNISON. Let's just say I saw an email which their central command sent out to the drones. ;)

Anyway, can't you hear the alarm bells? Apparently the country's had a sense of humour failure. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cycXuYzmzNg

Last edited:
When you look at the whole segment of the One Show it's obviously not a serious comment, some people must be right humourless people.

"why let the world think you're an idiot when you can open your mouth and prove it"

Then again - should we expect a sensible comment from JC? he can say what he wants - one of the nice things about this country of ours --- unless of course you want to celebrate Xmas in an English/British school where there are a large number of non English/British pupils...

lets face it -- we have lost the "common sense" that we used to be rightly proud of... PC rules.

I may not agree with what JC said - but Billy Connolly has said a lot worse and he is allowed to get away with it. Simple fact is JC tries to be funny - and fails -- tries to be "sharp" and "witty" in an "up to the minute" fashion... but has not got the wit to carry it off... he is a pompous ass... lets laugh at him rather than with him... He can laugh back cos he's the one with the big house/flash cars/healthy bank balance... doesn't give him common sense... or credibility.

For those who say what Clarkson said is extreme, two words:

Frankie. Boyle.

For those who say what Clarkson said is extreme, two words:

Frankie. Boyle.

Big difference is that Frankie Boyle can tell a joke.

If the pube head had told a funny joke, he'd have got away with it.

It wasn't.

The real issue is not whether Jeremy Clarkson should have said what he did. We are blessed with the right to free speech and he has the right to express his opinions even if they are stupid and attention-seeking.

The real issue is why the BBC, who already afford him an hour of peak time exposure every Sunday from which he earns a fortune, chose to invite him onto their flagship early evening programme and give him a platform from which to spout puerile nonsense in order to help him flog his equally puerile DVD to 15 year-old boys ?

As licence payers, we deserve better.

Big difference is that Frankie Boyle can tell a joke.

If the pube head had told a funny joke, he'd have got away with it.

It wasn't.

I completely agree, I thoroughly detest JC but am quite a big fan of Frankie Boyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom