Howard - this picture is especially for you!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BTB 500

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
R129 SL500, W639 Vito 120, S205 C300
Your favourite dog ... look deep into those lovely eyes :D

Maisieeyes.jpg

And while I'm at it, Maisie cuddled up with Oz this afternoon

MaisieandOz-1.jpg

What is going on with that dog ??? ! ??? :crazy:

Is it from outer space or something , nothing on Earth should have eyes like that !! :eek:

We knew you'd like it :)

She speaks very highly of you ...

Sorry Bill, but I'm with Howard on this one. Collie dogs with scary blue eyes just weird me out.

Reminds me of when I saw "Village of the Damned" for the first time.. :eek:

Cheers,

Gaz

hypnotoad5uf.gif

You have 2 gorgeous dogs though, BTB 500 :rock:

Darren

Last edited:
Hypnotoad.. :rock:

Cheers,

Gaz

Bill your prize dogs cuddling up to each other is the best thing I have seen in ages, I wish my dog was this friendly to other hounds but she has sharing issues,

There were actually 4 of our 5 dogs asleep within a few feet of each other (they have free access to the back of the house i.e. dining room, kitchen, and utility room ... all of which have tiled floor). And that was on a day when they didn't get walked at all - contrary to popular myth not all Collies start climbing the walls if they don't get 50 miles a day!

Just for the record the weird-eyed blue merle (Maisie) is my wife's! She's actually quite cute, and her eyesight is quite normal.

Maisie02.jpg

My dogs are proper black & white ones :D

Burridge06Tip1.jpg

Last edited:
Why do you need two dining rooms? One for the mutts?

Why do you need two dining rooms? One for the mutts?

Typo :eek: ... meant utility room.

They are the 3 rooms across the back of the house, with gates (rather than doors) between them. Also gates between dining room and lounge, and kitchen and hall. And a gate at the bottom of the stairs. So if the dogs are particularly wet & muddy they are confined to the utility room (where the back door is). They are also fed in there. In the evenings they usually have the run of the ground floor so typically hang out in the lounge. During the day if we're in the lounge they tend to be in the dining room, seperated from us just by the gate.

LOL that's my foot :)

He's foaming at the mouth too ...

i love those blue eyes, looks great:)

Must .... obey .... dog ..... assist ...... harvesting ...... afterworld ..... slaves

We just found out today that Maisie the blue merle (Howard's favourite dog) is completely deaf, almost certainly since birth! How she has trained and competed so successfully in agility without being able to hear any commands is simply mind boggling ...

We just found out today that Maisie the blue merle (Howard's favourite dog) is completely deaf, almost certainly since birth! How she has trained and competed so successfully in agility without being able to hear any commands is simply mind boggling ...
That really is amazing, my neighbour has a Dalmation that is deaf and he is hopeless but loving. He gently backs into you all the time to make sure you're still there!

It will be attributed to the blue eyes.

IIRC a high percentage of "all white cats" are deaf, more-so if both eyes are blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom