IBM Thinkpad T21 & T23 Laptops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc180k

Car
C180K Avantgarde SE Sport
Both laptops for sale.

T21 - P3, 750MHZ - comes without hard drive (though can be supplied as extra), no memory (but can again supply if required), tested and works fine. Some surface cosmetic wear and damage but nothing serious, with exception of screen. Screen is cracked but can easily be replaced so am selling as spares/repair. Also listed on Ebay.

Happy to accept questions/offers that are sensible.

T23 - P3, 1GHZ - Comes without memory, hard drive, powers on but does not boot to c drive. Again surface cosmetic damage but nothin serious. Screen works fine with no damaged pixels. Lid does not stay up (probably needs the screws/nuts tightened).

Both need new home and someone with time to rectify issues. Screen from 1 could be moved to the other and you would have a working complete laptop - I'm no expert so am looking to sell both and buy a new laptop instead.

Willing to also consider selling separtately - or sell parts if required for breaking.

Let me know.

Simon

Anyone interested in taking these off my hands? Will sell parts just to clear the space!!
Have the memory modules, cd drives, batteries and power supplies. Also have a couple of laptop modems as well. All need new homes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom