• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Injector Cleaners; Are They Any Good And If So, Which Would You Recomend?

D

Deleted member 37751

As per title, what do you think of the various injector cleaners on the market and if you've used them, which would you suggest?

Edit: I've missed an 'm' out of recommend in the title...:doh:

I have an 11 year old Suzuki Vitara I bought in July, and thought it ran pretty good, I put two lots of Wynns in it and the change was amazing.

I use Redex. I had a rough running issue a while ago, ran some Redex injector cleaner through (thanks for the suggestion Olly!) and all is fine, car runs like a dream now. I add it every 3 or 4 tankfuls

I can recommend this stuff BG244 diesel fuel system cleaner. I've used it on my wifes X type and it worked well, it cleared the idle injector chatter and the car runs far smoother.

BG44K is the best out there. Many dealerships here use it as part of a 3 step system to clean out the fuel induction system :) Give it a try!

Alternate tanks of VPower does it for me.

We use one made by Wurth, its blooming fantastic... Used a lot to get cars through MOT and never fails.

Its re packaged by Euro Car Parts and sold as "normfest" but im sure its the same thing.

Yes, I use that Wurth one in Russia and it really helps the Nissan engine cope with some of the poorer quality fuels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom