Interesting R129 Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Basically an owners manual from the time transferred from VHS but the first couple of minutes of the video surprised me with how much manual labour and old fashioned 'coachbuilding' went on for this model.

[YOUTUBE HD]Xcaoiul98zw[/YOUTUBE HD]

Fascinating! I wonder how much of the new ones are built by hand.....

Fascinating! I wonder how much of the new ones are built by hand.....

I wonder how much of the R129 was? That looks like a pre-production build and test program, not production build.

Even pagoda's went down a regular production line and there are far less of those than R129.

index.php

Last edited:
After a while you’d come to understand what the workers understand – this is no ordinary automobile.:D

Even the 190 was built by hand in Bremen.

Fw_190_assembly_line_Bremen_1945.jpg

I'd really like to watch this but living in rural North Norfolk means that my computer runs with the speed of a sloth on beta-blockers. "Superfast Broadband" my ****!!

I can get the youtube video to run but ultra slow and the audio track is pants.

Big favour to ask but if anyone could somehow convert this to a DVD of watchable quality and post it on to me I'd be proper grateful (and happy to pay for the privilege). If anyone can help, can you PM me please.

Cheers!

If you have a slow connection that cant stream youtube, why not install a youtube downloader so you can simply download the content locally to run it later when the download completes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom