iphone and sap bluetooth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ckember

Car
GLC 350d AMG Premium plus
I have found a rather simple way of using the iphone with the sap bluetooth module.

obtain a pay as you go sim card (freesim.o2.co.uk) and insert into the sap module turning it into a fully functioning phone.

store all your numbers in the comand address book you need to use, boring I know. I had them stored from my nokia n95 so wasn't an issue.

now on the iphone goto the settings menu, select the phone icon and goto call forwarding set this to active and insert the mobile number of the new sim.

this works a treat. The call forwrding costs are covered by the free allowance and then 20p/min once that is used up. texts still come up on the iphone. Only downside is to make calls you will need to topup the payg sim.

update,

If you need to use a bluetooth phone and the cradle with sim card this wont work unless you remove the sim. This means my above post is only useful if you have one phone. I need to use bluetooth on two phones, so think I will swap to an HFP for now and then wait for the next iphone that will work properly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom