• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Just the job for those quiet Kent lanes.

It's ok, he won't sell it to anyone who appears to be under qualified to drive such a machine.

Piece of junk but you guys are right you really would not want to see this coming down the opposite side of the road.

Just imagine a spot of Road Rage developing. Then you rock up in this. All it needs is a decent sized heavy machine gun mounted on the roof. Who would dare to argue over your right of way.

But to be fair Bruce, a guy in a Ford Ranger the other day made your manhood shrivel inwards. :p

But to be fair Bruce, a guy in a Ford Ranger the other day made your manhood shrivel inwards. :p

True. But what fun to be had in one of these. My close neighbour is a WWII military collector. He owns (among other things) a genuine Willy's Jeep, a six wheeled Troop Truck and a reasonable sized armoured car with turret and gun. Then we move on to his aeroplane which I think is a Lysander type thingy (I need to check) he also flies and has something to do with a Harvard - which is a sound to die for.

But here is the cruncher. His very lovely wife drives a pure white Hummer with white wheels that make the London Eye look small. It works though!! But I love the Willy's it really is a nice thing to see with him and his wife in full US WWII military uniform giving it a bit of stick up the local lanes. We live next to Detling Aerodrome - Now the Kent County Showground. On certain days our back garden is back drop for a Spitfire and a feast of WWII machinery.

Anyway. Enough waffle. I want the Hummer. It out trumps them all and would squash most things.

Ideal for posing in, or tearing along off-road, but a bit s**t as a road vehicle, really.

Seen the Saracen that is linked for £6k though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom