Just thought I would show you my effort at going Green

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice and great pics. But what did you take them with? The first looks almost too perfect, a little like its a picture of a picture??? I mean that in a nice way, just curious.
Any more of the inside ;)

With whatever camera and photoshop Aston Martin's photographer uses, I would think...

That's about right! The last couple are mine though, as you can probably tell:eek:
Thanks all, it has always been a favorite of mine, I did have another one, but that had to go to allow for a familly wagon. Mind you, it wasn't a patch on this one!

You're really not getting this green thing, are you?

:D

He he. Lovely motor though, and well done. :thumb:

Does it cause minor localised earth tremors on the move, as all Astons should? I well remember one which I used to encounter quite frequently in the '80s. You knew well in advance when it was coming, as a bow-wave of noise (which you could feel under your feet as well as hear) always preceded it. Fabulous!

Very, very special.

Enjoy!

You're really not getting this green thing, are you?

:D

He he. Lovely motor though, and well done. :thumb:

Does it cause minor localised earth tremors on the move, as all Astons should? I well remember one which I used to encounter quite frequently in the '80s. You knew well in advance when it was coming, as a bow-wave of noise (which you could feel under your feet as well as hear) always preceded it. Fabulous!

I have got the green thing down to a tee thank you, my Disco 3 is also green:D
The AMG however is not:eek:
I know what you mean about the bow wave of sound, it is immense! Small children weep with fear of it's arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom