Karcher K5 Premium £216 for next hour - Link removed (SCAM)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks for the update gents. Yes I have fallen victim to it too, shame I am not as computer savy as the rest of the squad on here! I know the old adage 'if it's too good to be true, it probably is', however (for me at least) it didn't scream that, it was a reduced item at a good price, not an unbelievable one. Given I was looking at a new PW and thought I had purchased form the site before got drawn in :wallbash:

Have contacted the bank, payment has gone, have to wait for it not to arrive and re contact them. Could not confirm if I would be refunded (paid on debit card not CC) :confused:

It's right up there on Google if you search "Karcher deals". Always the 1st or 2nd entry. I wasn't digging deep.
Just searched that and scrolled through 3 pages and not seen it... 🤔

Bluetooth on a pressure washer. WTF.
Yep. 😤

I’m told you can also buy WiFi enabled washing machines. Twinned with an App on your phone you can control it from anywhere in the world. How awesomely pointless is that.

DeWalt also have WiFi enabled batteries. Apparently it’s essential to use the app on your phone to see the charge status of each individual battery in ya van.

The old phrase: ‘Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should’ springs to mind. 🥴

Just searched that and scrolled through 3 pages and not seen it... 🤔
It's been pulled I guess - it was coming up at the top of page 1 for me.

ETA; when I try to bring the cached page up on my work laptop the spam filter now stops it.

It’s still a good deal either way :rolleyes:

I have a wifi/Bluetooth washing machine still didn't tell me i forgot to take the travel bolts out before it went for a walk 😅
Now that really would have been a useful utilisation of technology - and if it could tell you that you've put a red sock in with a whites wash that would be awesome🤔

Would it be a good idea for one of the mods to remove the link if this is a scam site? :)

Just to update this thread, received my money back from the bank today, not bad given I only posted the paperwork to them about a week ago (due to not being in the country), so a massive thumbs up to Santander.

Hope anyone else who was affected by this scam, gets it sorted too. :thumb:

Thanks KH. :thumb: Another member did pm that to me, the like for like version (premium) which prompted this thread is £339 from the AO site on ebay, still a very good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom