Latest version of COMAND & Maps please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tommo159

Car
C350e & GLC250d
Hi All

Am buying a used E class estate from MB Main Dealer and have asked for the very latest updates to its COMAND system and Navigation Maps as part of the deal. They have agreed to this, but as I am a newbie on these cars, I have the following questions from all you experiencing guys and girls out there :thumb:

1. What is the latest version of Map?
2. What is the latest version of COMAND (Full COMAND) for a 2011 model car?
3. How do I check both?

Really appreciate your help on this :thumb:

Steve

Hi All

Am buying a used E class estate from MB Main Dealer and have asked for the very latest updates to its COMAND system and Navigation Maps as part of the deal. They have agreed to this, but as I am a newbie on these cars, I have the following questions from all you experiencing guys and girls out there :thumb:

1. What is the latest version of Map?
2. What is the latest version of COMAND (Full COMAND) for a 2011 model car?
3. How do I check both?

Really appreciate your help on this :thumb:

Steve

A 2011 car could be one of three different cars.
it could be a late W211 with NTg 2.5 comand, or an early W212 facelift with NTG 4.5 or most likely a pre facelift W212 with NTG 4.

If you PM me the VIN number I can advise accurately for you.

A 2011 car could be one of three different cars.
it could be a late W211 with NTg 2.5 comand, or an early W212 facelift with NTG 4.5 or most likely a pre facelift W212 with NTG 4.

If you PM me the VIN number I can advise accurately for you.

Thanks Alfie.
Problem is, I can't PM yet :eek:

I had another thread about the spec sheet that another member kindly got for me here http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/gene...st-buying-used-need-know-what-car-fitted.html if it helps :thumb:

Thanks again

Steve

Just to update the forum, I phoned Alfie as I could not PM him due to low post count. I have the NTG 4 COMAND system and will confirm the latest update with the dealer. Thanks to all especially Alfie for your help. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom