Lovely sunny evening , off for a jolly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
As its such a nice summers evening :eek: my pal Richard and I are going to take his Ferrari 355 cabrio (Mika Salo's old car) for a jolly down to Box Hill this evening.........should be fun !!

Thought we might terrorise some bikers ...... :devil:

Summer Rocks !!! :rock:

Outstanding !! Toodle Pip !!

H

Last edited:
Sounds excellent Howard! :)

Still at work at the moment! Not long to go now! All thats missing is the Ferrari!

might be able to get my roof down for the 3rd time this week tonight ;)

SilverSaloon said:
might be able to get my roof down for the 3rd time this week tonight ;)

:rock: Woo Hoo !!!! :rock:

Personally, I'd have taken the Ka

nickg said:
Personally, I'd have taken the Ka

Lol !! the Ferrari isn't mine - and beggars can't be choosers.......

Not quite the same tearing up the Box Hill bypass at............. 62 mph in the Ka...... :p

Just watch out for the inevitable traffic police earning a bit of overtime ;)

The junction near the Italian restaurant is a hot-spot :eek:

Hope you had fun :D

Will

Howard
Did you have fun?
I quite fancy a 355

Well, we made it out and back, went down to just past Beare Green, and stopped for a beer in a pub that was full of bikers on Harleys...

Didn't see any plod, but had a bit of a play with a chap in a Volvo T5 estate who wanted to play silly buggers right by the roundabout with the Italian on it at Box Hill, we let him scream off from the roundabout, then reeled him in and dispatched him swiftly :devil:

If we were playing a theoretical racing game ;) i reckon we would have hit 150 on the way back on the Beare Green bypass. :eek: but we didn't because that would have been illegal. But theoretically it would have been possible :rolleyes:

all in all a very enjoyable evening......

355's i reckon are the last of the proper ferraris, the new ones while undoubtably very fast are a bit jelly mouldish, just the 355 shape is so pretty, an instant classic if ever there was one. Put it this way, the guy i was with had a 360 as well as the 355 and he has got rid of the 360......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom