Luton Airport car park fire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We should all meet up and get drunk, the conversation would be hilarious!

Wrong thread. Post this question in the off-topic forum....

For those too young…

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It does happen at Benz On The Green....

The Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue incident report into the Luton Airport car park fire confirms that the fire started in a diesel car. It is very precise in saying that:

“The vehicle involved was diesel-powered – it was not a mild hybrid, plug-in hybrid or electric vehicle.”

This report is already five days old and I haven’t seen anything of it on TV or online. I wonder why? 🤦‍♂️

The Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue incident report into the Luton Airport car park fire confirms that the fire started in a diesel car. It is very precise in saying that:

“The vehicle involved was diesel-powered – it was not a mild hybrid, plug-in hybrid or electric vehicle.”

This report is already five days old and I haven’t seen anything of it on TV or online. I wonder why? 🤦‍♂️

No mention of the make and model involved though.

Unfortunately for the conspiracy theorists, the probable truth is that it's been nearly 6 months and nobody cares anymore - there's new news to get aerated about.

Unfortunately for the conspiracy theorists, the probable truth is that it's been nearly 6 months and nobody cares anymore - there's new news to get aerated about.
Unless you're a Tory donor, then you can go back over 4 years to make a story.

Reactions: JHS

I saw something about it being diesel on BBC regional news the other night, but yes I agree/understand the “red-tops” haven’t felt it worth making a scandalous drama out of mundane info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom