MB Sat Nav Promotion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chord

Car
M3, SLK350
My parents are thinking of getting a year old C class and were told there is a promotion to get the integrated sat nav system for £850, I understand this is not the complete command system as that has a popup screen and the system offered replaces the standard screen.

Can anyone tell me if it's worth getting?

I think that's the UMI Universal Media Interface...Alfie and Richard are the experts on that ...but £850 doesn't sound like a "promotional" price - more a standard one....

its just a standard price for UMI. I wasnt very impressed TBH with the UMI setup. the audio sound level was quite low with the ipod/usb connector in the glove box.

Has to be weighed up against a very competent TomTom or similar for £100 or so .

I think that's the UMI Universal Media Interface...Alfie and Richard are the experts on that ...but £850 doesn't sound like a "promotional" price - more a standard one....

I guess this is standard price, including installation, in the UK.

eBay sells the kit at about 1000 Euros, they claim the list price being more than 1100.

£636 for the kit here:
http://www.mercedes-benz-parts.co.u...ls&flypage=shop.flypage&option=com_virtuemart

Unfortunately these are the worst discount code you can get from MB.
If you want one (and because you've bought off me before) Mike i can do it for £599.97 inc vat.

These are only for the brand new c-class (W204) though.

Interesting that the OP was mentioning a "promotion" at £850....... how to foster trust when selling a car...NOT.:doh:

Interesting that the OP was mentioning a "promotion" at £850....... how to foster trust when selling a car...NOT.:doh:

I think he was going to have the device installed at that price, not comparable to the £600 or so then. But still no promotion.

I think he was going to have the device installed at that price, not comparable to the £600 or so then. But still no promotion.

True. Although 600 installed would be nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom