MBClub March GTG - Final Details

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by Dave Elcome
Thats a thought, I can get them for free..........must remember to get an empty on though!!...lol

I bl**dy hope so, it's a BBQ not a cremation :D .

Got 2 x 5kg bags of charcol today, so no worries there.

This is a quote from Matt Crooke on MBOA today:

Pulled a crafty one....ill be coming in step fathers 1968 230 SL.....hee hee

Last edited:
Going to a funeral Friday, back late Saturday. So signing off and so---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY M8s.

Hi all,
I'm travelling up from South Wales on Saturday, visiting some guys in Tamworth and on down to Daventry, so I have booked in the "Travel Inn" on Saturday night, just around the corner from the meet...
Means, no early start.....
See you all there , BRIGHT and EARLY.......

Detailed Directions

To make it easier for you to find on Sunday...........

I have made some signs to put up for you to look out for, only A4 size so you better look carefully or you'll miss them.:p

You should be able to find Garrard Way easily enough.

1. Follow the road almost to the bottom of the hill.

2. You will pass a Suzuki garage on the left.

3. There is a big green building on the right, GRP Chemicals, turn right immediately after this.

4. You will see a block paved area, we are the third building, mustard coloured warehouse with large office block at the front and green iron railings all the way round.

5. We share the building with another company called Kerr Nelson, so look out for those signs too.

6. If you get really lost you can ring 01536 516060.

Don't forget to bring some BBQ food and your Mercedes!! ;)

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Remember to charge those camera batteries guys. ;)

Canon XL1 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom