• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Mercedes R230 front Brembo discs and EBC pads

donubenz

Car
w211 r230
Hi,
I have available brand new boxed Brembo front discs part number 09.9825.10 with EBC red stuff boxed ceramic pads to suit. I bought them for my car as I was informed by the dealer at the last service that they would need changing at the next service and thought I may as well upgrade while I was at it, so bought them to supply at next service.

They were bought on line at a cost of £225 +postage which was a great deal.
My car is a 5.5 liter and the brakes are therefore upgraded to a diameter of 350mm the ones I bought, although correct according to Brembo spec are 330mm diameter and will fit the R230 SL up to 2006 (5 liter engine). As a period of time passed and Brembo did not have the correct spec, insisting these were correct fitment I could not return them.

The discs weigh 8Kg each so prefer to have collected of can deliver in Lincs/ North Yorks area by arrangement. You can of course pay for postage/courier and I will pack them up.
Looking for offers around £175, grab a bargain before I list them on E Bay.
Discs eventually fitted were supplied by Dealer and were over £100 each and £90 pads.

Note if anyone else has the 5.5 car the brakes are the same as the S class W221 2005 onwards. I have full spec pm me if required.
Don

BUMP!
OK guys, someone must want them for £150 even to keep as spares till needed?
Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom