Mobilo & AA tale of woe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bennesspipers

MB Enthusiast
Car
'95 W202 C220 Elegance saloon & 2001 C240 V6 Sport Estate
:doh:i was in Norfolk over the weekend, & came across a guy with a 55 plate C180 who'd locked his key in the boot, Mobilo's answer was, either phone home & get your wife to bring the spare key (from Northampton !) or break in. Then he fetched the AA out, & after many attempts, & much alarm sounding, they told him the same. I bet his wife was well pleased with him, tongue pie for tea !:bannana:

:doh:i was in Norfolk over the weekend, & came across a guy with a 55 plate C180 who'd locked his key in the boot, Mobilo's answer was, either phone home & get your wife to bring the spare key (from Northampton !) or break in. Then he fetched the AA out, & after many attempts, & much alarm sounding, they told him the same. I bet his wife was well pleased with him, tongue pie for tea !:bannana:

Or a nice bit of cold shoulder.

I think it's absolutely bonkers that the locking system allows you to do this - you can't on my estate.

I've just realised why I love the Keyless Go system :)

To BlackC55, AA said if he really wanted him to get into it, he would have smashed one of the rear lights out ! serious attack !

I'm surprised that Mobilo did not come out - they did a few years ago when I did this. But I was within warrenty period so that may be difference.

They told me that they may have to break the lights as the spare was beyond sinsible reach. The technician knew better though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom