• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Monster spec W211 Designo E320 CDI Estate

I really like that and I'm a sucker for a car with a healthy options list.

I'm not convinced that the interior is designo

I cant see the car. Says its been removed?

it's still there

Would love to know how much this cost new with all the extras!

I wouldn't touch that with a 50ft stunt ****. Dodgy seat colour... not seen that in a designo book..

elegance wood clashes horribly.

very very odd

I'm not convinced that the interior is designo

not seen that in a designo book..

I am by no means an authority to comment on weather its actually a 'Designo' interor... but can anyone shed some light on what badge that is on the two front seats?..... Im sure iv seen some 'Designo' ones similar to those.....

Im a fan ... Seats are odd though with the piping.
I think the wheels clash too, but i do like the spec.

needs black headling and birds eye maple wood, it would be ace then.

Looks a cared for example.

Those seats aren't standard, I think the two tone ones are designo

I ordered a new A6 with black/maple - loved that car.

I am by no means an authority to comment on weather its actually a 'Designo' interor... but can anyone shed some light on what badge that is on the two front seats?..... Im sure iv seen some 'Designo' ones similar to those.....

99% certain that its a designo interior, however the first owner must have been sucking on a crack pipe to chose the Elegance wood trim to go with that leather.

It has W212 wheels by the looks of it as well, shame that these bits let down a very rare and very high spec S211.

Thats an amazing spec for a estate car.

If the owner had changed the tyre pressure monitors over to the new wheels he might of noticed his front ns tyre was flat. The other 3 look low as well.

designo seat pattens for the 211 were not like that in the pics. designo piping is never that wide either

Thats an amazing spec for a estate car.

If the owner had changed the tyre pressure monitors over to the new wheels he might of noticed his front ns tyre was flat. The other 3 look low as well.

Yep you would think with such a high specced car you would get the monitors sorted!

Not sure about MB, but I remember on a peugeot if it had the pressure monitors, the valves would need to be programmed once to the car. So after a tyre change, they would need to use the monitoring valve and all is ok. Is that the case with MB? Can't understand why you wouldn't tell the garage to fit the valve back on the tyre, unless the garage threw them out!

flat tyre and weirdly large gaps- the wheels don't really fill the arches.... (dodgy airmatic?)

What would a standard model of one these cost now? Is there a lot a of difference spec looks awesome.

In a cat this old; I wouldn't pay extra for the optional extras. It would however make me buy a car over another :-)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Cat???

Car I meant lol

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom