More C32 Abuse.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marty359

Car
BMW 330d with indicators and Jeep Renegade also with indicators
The car had yet more abuse this weekend this time at the Bedford track, it was my first track day and I enjoyed myself no end :D although the track was very slippery and fethering the throttle out of corners was difficult.The car would either pick up nice and smooth or give me everything it had in one go :devil: I only managed 130mph down the straight but was good to see the esp helping me out at 70 through corners.

http://www.viddyou.com/viddstream?videoid=49667 First lap with music

http://www.viddyou.com/viddstream?videoid=49668 Last laps without music

It looks quite slow in the video:(

Great videos'. :cool:

Prefer the one without music...;)

The car looks pretty quick to me, It does look like it rolls a lot around the corners, is it a standard car. Great driving by the way.:D

M.

Looks like fun.

Good choice of music.

I remember that circuit well from when I did a Jonathan Palmer race day in half a dozen or so cars of theirs.

The thing that struck me most from the day was that the pro's are either on full throttle or hard on the brakes throughout. There is no feathering in of power or a dab of the brakes ever.

Great videos'. :cool:

Prefer the one without music...;)

The car looks pretty quick to me, It does look like it rolls a lot around the corners, is it a standard car. Great driving by the way.:D

M.

I thought id do 2 videos,not everyone likes my taste of music:) As for my car its standard apart from 18" wheels,ive got a sprintbooster but not had time to fit it.

Do you have a dashboard full of ball bearings or something??

Its all my loose change in the ashtray:)

I thought id do 2 videos,not everyone likes my taste of music:) As for my car its standard apart from 18" wheels,ive got a sprintbooster but not had time to fit it.

It's not your tast in music that I dislike :D it's just that I prefer to hear the engine getting a proper workout. Good to hear that supercharger spinning up. :cool:

M.

Great vids :)

No so sure about the music - who is it anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom