Morons, Slappers, Pikeys and other assorted scum ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Another day doing the school run. I honestly cannot work out how SWMBO does it everyday, I literally would end up lumping someone and getting banged up if I did it. ?????

From above link:

" Pikey is not a racial group, the term is used to describe anyone who lives in a caravan or shares the same values and "culture" of "the travelling community"

So how can it be racist? Which race do the law makers think these people belong to? Just asking as I don't know.

We have a primary and a pre school at the "open" end of our small cul de sac - and make a point of NOT trying to get in or out of our road between 8.30 and 9.15, or 2.45 to 3.15, during term time. Occasionally I even have to "persuade" some lazy ..... that parking across the entrance to my garage is antisocial as well as illegal - the normal response is a bucket full of abuse!

The pikeys are not actually the biggest problem really - the ones who cause the most congestion are the air head bimbos who just dump their range rovers all over the car park and stand around jabbering whilst everyone else is try to get out

Our kids' school is less than half a mile from our house so we walk there. You would not believe the number of houses we pass on the way where the mum is getting a car out to drive a single kid to the same school (which of course suffers from the usual mayhem with parking).

The pikeys are not actually the biggest problem really - the ones who cause the most congestion are the air head bimbos who just dump their range rovers all over the car park and stand around jabbering whilst everyone else is try to get out

Ban them ;)

Should this thread have been called 'general xenophobic rant' ? ;)

Last edited:
We have a primary and a pre school at the "open" end of our small cul de sac - and make a point of NOT trying to get in or out of our road between 8.30 and 9.15, or 2.45 to 3.15, during term time. Occasionally I even have to "persuade" some lazy ..... that parking across the entrance to my garage is antisocial as well as illegal - the normal response is a bucket full of abuse!

Could you stick up a 'wheel clamping in operation' sign? Might deter many anti-social parkers...don't know if it's legal.

I used to have to walk two and nine point five miles to school. This was because the school bus (variously a hotel Bedford van or a large Roller!) was only available to those who lived three miles or over. Different days.

Ban them ;)

Should this thread have been called 'general xenophobic rant' ? ;)

Funnily enough I think I spotted every possible stereotype this morning including frustrated mercedes heart attack victim waiting to happen driver :)

I just googled it as well and depending on what you read it is either racist or not.

Pikey bastads. :bannana:

Similar to what us limey's get called in Aus.

Pommey ******* is OK, however

******* Pomey is not,

@pmp:

Lol, well spotted. Stereotype bingo ;)

Reminds me of 'bull**** bingo' in office meetings...

'A window of opportunity exists in which we can square the circles, think outside the box, and get some blue sky thinking going.'

Remember those 'I spy' books from the 70's? Maybe they could update the range with a new title: 'I spy: Morons, slappers, pikeys etc' ;)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bull**** bingo

http://www.bull****bingo.net/cards/bull****/

For money:
http://www.julianwellings.com/buzzwords4u/bingo.htm

Last edited:
Gypsies have their own law... when I used to collect son from school, they parked in front of drop kerbs; blocking in cars on driveways, they also frequently parked up on the yellow zig zags. The teachers turned a blind eye... may be it was to do with Xmas gifts they received from them?!! anyone else would get stern telling off from the teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom