My Brabus at 124works

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I felt compelled to bring this up from the dead as soon I saw the clip below...

What an utter lunatic/idiot..... Granted its his car, but I hate to see lovely rare cars like this getting abused in this manner.....

YouTube - Mercedes-Benz 190 3.6 Brabus

That is pure abuse! No way that guy driving owns that car, who on earth would do such a thing to a car they love? shocking!!

Yes, but that isn't the car from this thread.

I think I worked that one out. Thanks!

The red paintwork compared to this black car is abit of a givaway, so are the 3 spoke Brabus wheels, & LHD compared to RHD...

The reason I added the link here is, if the title is anything to go by, the deep dish Brabus wheels & Brabus badge & not to mention the cars insane ability to burn rubber.....It could , just could be another 3.6 Brabus 190E....:)

Yes, but that isn't the car from this thread.

that's criminal any old knackered beemer 3 series could do that, years back I took my alfa 75 3.0 to castle coombe for an alfa day and there were 2 guys in this old B reg 3 series doing just what that berk was up to, it was a laugh. To use one of only 4 cars around is just plain daft. Have to say it looks better in black but i'm sure you'd go to brown alert (after red dwarf) driving it close to its limits.

I think I worked that one out. Thanks!

The red paintwork compared to this black car is abit of a givaway, so are the 3 spoke Brabus wheels, & LHD compared to RHD...

The reason I added the link here is, if the title is anything to go by, the deep dish Brabus wheels & Brabus badge & not to mention the cars insane ability to burn rubber.....It could , just could be another 3.6 Brabus 190E....:)

Fair enough and I agree but, for me, when opening up this old post I really thought you were referring to the OP until I checked the video.

Is that a 3.6 straight 4?!

Lovely, lovely car.

I really, really want a W124 now. But only if it has a V12 AMG engine.

Damn you guys and your constant testing of my resolve :D

Is that a 3.6 straight 4?!

Lovely, lovely car.

I really, really want a W124 now. But only if it has a V12 AMG engine.

Damn you guys and your constant testing of my resolve :D

They're a 3.6 staight six :cool:

And they're W201s (190Es) rather than W124s :eek::doh:

:)

Will

They're a 3.6 staight six :cool:

And they're W201s (190Es) rather than W124s :eek::doh:

:)

Will

Yeah, sorry, was a bit vague - W201 Cosworth will do nicely but it's the W124 that's got me going, after seeing the 7.3 one and that video above.

Yeah, sorry, was a bit vague - W201 Cosworth will do nicely but it's the W124 that's got me going, after seeing the 7.3 one and that video above.
The video is an E60 AMG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom