My CLS55 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Im trying to decide between a c55 and cls55 and this thread is definitely pushing me toward the cls :eek:

Im trying to decide between a c55 and cls55 and this thread is definitely pushing me toward the cls :eek:

You really need to have a drive in each car to decide.
But drive the C55 first, or you will be underwhelmed by its performance after the supercharged version.

Looks really good, hard to believe it's 10 years old. Future timeless classic IMO.

March 2016 - Owned the car for 2 years now :thumb:

Latest mods:

-Dropped Suspension by 1" via STAR Diagnosis system (at COMAND.co.uk):
-Rear Tinted Windows
-Cluster Features added by STAR Diagnosis system
-Private Plate

low1.jpg

low6.jpg

low8.jpg

low4.jpg

low5.jpg

low3.jpg

low7.jpg

low11.jpg

low9_1.jpg

low13.jpg

low10.jpg

low12.jpg

low15.jpg

-Tank Content:
lowc1.jpg

-Temp display on all screens:
lowc2.jpg

Looks great, there can't be much more you can do Karl ?

Looks fantastic Karl :thumb:

Did you redo the suspension geometry after lowering? Or does the ride height return to normal after moving off?

Looks great, there can't be much more you can do Karl ?

Cheers! Apart from a front splitter maybe, not really :)

Looks fantastic Karl :thumb:

Did you redo the suspension geometry after lowering? Or does the ride height return to normal after moving off?

Cheers! Haven't changed anything, had new ball joint fitted since and garage checked everything, all good :)

One of the best looking CLS' I've seen and a personal inspiration for me to start looking after my own and doing some mods to it.

Removed the centre resonator, will most likely get the front cats de-catted :)

Car looks gleaming Karl. The picture where you can see the garage in the reflection reminded me of the little incident you last a while back.

Did you find a solution or did you have the garage opening widened?

Ant.

Car looks gleaming Karl. The picture where you can see the garage in the reflection reminded me of the little incident you last a while back.

Did you find a solution or did you have the garage opening widened?

Ant.

Haha yeah, only start Turning the wheel after the rear doors are out of the garage :D

Touchwood, its never happened since

Haha yeah, only start Turning the wheel after the rear doors are out of the garage :D

Touchwood, its never happened since

That's a value for money solution Karl. It's a sickening feeling when that kind of thing happens. Good you managed to polish it out. :thumb:

Ant.

Thanks, I won't be buying them new from that website though. That's a fair bit of money! And KillerHERTZ, I sent you a PM.

Lovely CLS55 btw :)

Thanks, I won't be buying them new from that website though. That's a fair bit of money! And KillerHERTZ, I sent you a PM.

Lovely CLS55 btw :)

Cheers - Dont appear to have had a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom