My Lap of the Nurburgring in my CLS63 AMG (im driving!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No I didnt actually get Insurance for the actual track, I risked it.

Yes in theory things can go very wrong. this however is ultra rare. It was my 40th and I thought, lifes too short not to take the odd risk and so on :)

Already planning next trip, Mrs loved it there. Not really the car parts of it, but the atmosphere, the dense forests and the amazing food.

My next video is a short film documenting the entire trip.
Your lady is right. You have to explore Germany. Most tourists are German so it's easy to get into the local culture. Some of my recommendations:
Black Forest via Schwartzwaldhochstrasse. The RomantischeStrasse. Deutschalpinestrasse. Food is surprisingly good if you don't overdose on schnitzel. Goes without saying that the beers are excellent. So many varieties and local breweries. Wine very good. Also Asbach Uralt brandy.
We've been going there for 20 years. So much to do, so little time.

Cheers :)

Some of the comments from the 'haters' are hilarious:

Oh my God! You did not even use 20% of the car's capacity. Stick to the computer game ...

My everyday car is a CLS 63 S AMG SB (facelift), searched for just that and unfortunately a video from you came up. You're a joke about driving, a real loser.

Is there something wrong with the car? Guess it’s in limp mode...

Bro, really? Oh, this was for the tourists? I drive faster on our interstate highway.

Its not all bad, Misha Charoudin (Nurburgring Vlogger/Joint founder of Apex) commented "mmm nice" about my car: :) (3:45 in)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Those comments are pathetic, anyone would think they were all professional racing drivers

No I didnt actually get Insurance for the actual track, I risked it.

Yes in theory things can go very wrong. this however is ultra rare. It was my 40th and I thought, lifes too short not to take the odd risk and so on :)

Already planning next trip, Mrs loved it there. Not really the car parts of it, but the atmosphere, the dense forests and the amazing food.

My next video is a short film documenting the entire trip.
Hi , room for a small one in the back when you next go , only joking

Was due to go back this year - doesnt look like its going to happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom