New C43 - First Reviews

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BJC

Car
C63 Saloon
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet, but first reviews for the new W206 C43 are in, and despite the expected concerns in the decreasing cylinder count, feedback around the driving attributes seem positive.

And YouTube have videos from RBR and Autogetful, which answer more about the cars dynamics than the PH article:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To my ears, it sounded OK, but the ride sounded a touch harsh in one of the videos I watched.

I did sit in a AMG line W206 the other day and thought it was quite pleasant place, but I wasn't sure on the one whole capacitive button and the swathes of piano black (finger print magnets).

I'm hoping I've scratched my itch car wise and will opt for something more sensible in future 😅

If I had to choose I'd get the 206 C43 over the C63. Same engine but less weight without another 200kg of batteries/motor adding a load of unnecessary performance. Neither is going to be that characterful so may as well have the lighter car and save a lot of money.

Shame they have ditched the Coupe....the W205 coupe really is unique styling for a change.

They could have given the body a bit more on the wheel arches though.

Shame they have ditched the Coupe....the W205 coupe really is unique styling for a change.

They could have given the body a bit more on the wheel arches though.
Maybe the C63 version will have wider wheel arches?

I think they'll put a slightly different front bumper with some aero flicks (ala A45S) and not bother with much else styling wise. Assuming it has it, maybe a 4MATIC+ side badge. Time will tell...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom