New C63 AMG Coupe Owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great photos! Now get a carbon fibre rear diffuser to go with the rear spoiler. It will look great on your car

nice pictures bro yes looks like you have been driving in welles!! did you get it brand new? is it 487bhp? what extra did you get?

leec63 said:
nice pictures bro yes looks like you have been driving in welles!! did you get it brand new? is it 487bhp? what extra did you get?

Yes 487bhp.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

Thanks for the comments guys.

It wasn't brand new unfortunately, but only had 1500 miles on the clock so near enough brand new I'd say.

The options on it already were:-

Diamond White Metallic
19" AMG Black Alloys
Interior Lighting Package
AMG Illuminated Door Sills
Heated Windscreen Washer System
Airbags - Rear Sidebags
Reversing Camera
AMG Performance Pack
AMG Differential Lock
Telephone Pre-Wiring
Harmon Kardon Sound System

I don't think I would have picked too many different options to the above if I'd have been ordering from new to be honest.

John

Looks amazing, I have just joined the C63 Coupe club too.

Couldn't quite stretch to all the extras as I leased, will be interested at some stage to see if the 37 extra ponies make a big difference.

moff said:
Looks amazing, I have just joined the C63 Coupe club too.

Couldn't quite stretch to all the extras as I leased, will be interested at some stage to see if the 37 extra ponies make a big difference.

They sure do beyond approx 4k revs.

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

just been told my not yet built c63 will be at the dealership is May! around ten weeks time. The thing came out at about £67000, put pretty much everything on it i guess thats why its taking a while!

Has anyone else had a new build with mercedes and how long did it take roughly?

Very nice indeed!

Does the pano roof come as standard on these then?

yes the pano roof is standard. great for hearing the engine ! does nt let the wind in either!

leec63 said:
just been told my not yet built c63 will be at the dealership is May! around ten weeks time. The thing came out at about £67000, put pretty much everything on it i guess thats why its taking a while!

Mine was ordered end November and delivered this week.

Long wait but well worth it :)

I ordered mine (saloon) on 26th Jan and they have told me build date is 18th March and delivery around 7th May, but it is usually brought forward "a little bit". This is the longest February I can ever remember and still March and April to go :(

I ordered mine at the start of Jan and my arrival date was 29th April

Got a call yesterday to say it should be ready around 19th March

Bonus :bannana:

moff wicked bro can you put a few pics up did you get keyless go?

Last edited:
did you get your c63 on the 19th march?

Welcome aboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom