New C63 AMG Owner (125 Edition)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I hardly recall fans coming on in my 13 plate car either.

So my mind may have been playing tricks it was a combination of a really hot day, me giving it some beans in Sport+ mode and I also had the AC on so another fan was also in the mix....sorry for the confusion but all seems ok and I am really liking the motor.

Tan interior !

Waited ages for a decent car with that interior to come along. Didn't get it

Congrats on the purchase !

What is your oil temp? My comes on at 115 degrees

Mines normally at 100ish, when driving hard it'll get up to 105/109ish at the absolute most.

About 115 degrees fan kicks in.

Actually another question, nothing to do with fans. I am getting used to this auto transmission coming from a DCT in the M3. I have noticed that in Comfort mode the transmission is very eager to upshift towards the higher gears at low speeds....is this normal?

Yep.

Thanks JohnBell, its annoying as you really have to put your foot down to drop a couple of gears in Comfort mode.....I prefer Sport+ :)

Actually another question, nothing to do with fans. I am getting used to this auto transmission coming from a DCT in the M3. I have noticed that in Comfort mode the transmission is very eager to upshift towards the higher gears at low speeds....is this normal?
Yes, that sounds right.

Thanks GreetMe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom