New c63 owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jones63

Car
C63 coupe
Hi. I've ordered my C63 coupe and is arriving one March 1st. The extras I've picked are
POLAR white
Night package
Carbon trim
PREMIUM package
19 twin spoke alloys

Just wanted to see how your c63 coupe was spec'd. I wanted diamond shute but none it would have been a factory order and I could tell wait . What's you guys ones looking like

Having owned a C63S saloon I would absolutely recommend the 360 camera - rear visbility isn't great on these cars and the 360 camera is fantastic.

To be honest. I wanted a 360 camera but it would have had to be a factory order and I couldn't wait. I had the choice of 3 that could be ready for 1st of March. One was totally over spec'd. Very nice car but a bit over budget. The black had 360 camera but piano black trim and I wanted the analogue clock inside. So I choose the white. Still will enjoy it. I upgraded from a 2015 A45

I was the same, wanted the 360 camera, but didn't want to wait indefinitely for a factory build. Haven't got it on the estate that I ended up with, and can't say I miss it. What you've never had and all that. My must haves were premium pack and performance exhaust, and you've got those covered being a coupe so I'd say you're all good!

Yes. I didn't know the coupe came standard with the exhaust system. Was quite fortunate at dealership

Yes. I didn't know the coupe came standard with the exhaust system. Was quite fortunate at dealership

Haha, that is fortunate mate! It's so worth it, I didn't want mine without it after hearing one. I think it adds to the comedy value of an estate car that sounds so bonkers too!

On March 1st I will take pictures and upload. Which colour did you go for

My incoming coupe is Polar White - 3rd C63 in Polar White that will be - it's a nice colour imo.

I went for brilliant blue, with the black multi spoke wheels. I'd have liked the night pack, but I also like the chrome tailpipes so I'm just going to get the window surrounds wrapped in black and the rear windows tinted.

Dunc are you sticking with an s or going for the regular c63 this time?

I like the night package but I do prefer the tailpipes in chrome.

The test drove I did was in the designo magno grey 63s coupe. Very nice imo

I like the night package but I do prefer the tailpipes in chrome.

The night package is sweet, and along with the 360 camera were optioned on my build if I waited, but I couldn't, and knew I could fix the black trim I wanted at a later date, and as it turns out, cheaper than the night pack!

The test drove I did was in the designo magno grey 63s coupe. Very nice imo

I avoided driving an s like the plague as I know it would have made me want one, and I knew I couldn't have afforded it realistically. The magno paint looks ace but I know I wouldn't have looked after it properly.

It's true. The designo paint looks nice but would be hard to maintain

What colour is Diamond Shute?

Dunc are you sticking with an s or going for the regular c63 this time?

S again..expecting it any day soon - I've not actually driven the Coupe but I obviously am familiar with the saloon and every review I have read says the coupe handles better due to the new rear setup and also the ride is better, which if it is will be a bonus as the saloon was too stiff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom