• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New C63 Owner :)

I think you would be lucky to find a bodyshop who would do it for less!

To do the job properly the door mirror casings need to be removed and the dlr /indicator unit removed /unscrewed from the housing, before repainting / relacquering the covers, so no, not expensive!

Last edited:
just found a mobile repair man and he wants £160 for painting the wing mirrors and DLR surrounds - what do you think?

just found a mobile repair man and he wants £160 for painting the wing mirrors and DLR surrounds - what do you think?

Take it to a bodyshop get a courtesy car there cheap anyway probably end up being cheaper than the £160 are they off the car you say?

You can save a chunk of money if you remove and refit the covers yourself and just hand it to the shop for painting.

no there still on the car - i don't want to risk breaking any of the brackets when removing the covers thats my only worry.

no there still on the car - i don't want to risk breaking any of the brackets when removing the covers thats my only worry.

Oh I was under the impression you brought them both new from merc and wanted them painting before fitting, so yeah your probably be looking at around £50-100 extra to remove and remove fit them bits depending on how time consuming it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom