new fat kid......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

loosebree

Car
CLK 320
Im the new fat kid in the class......poke fun all you like!:rock:
i have just bought a CLK 320 from Jay Manek at http://www.mercland.com cant pick it up till middle of next week and its killing me. Swapped to MB after a big highside on my Suzuki GSXR breaking my leg in two places and multiple fractures.......lets hope this one stays rubber side down!

Hi and welcome to the forum.Sorry to hear about your leg but at least you`ll be safer now,behing a mercedes wheel.You`ve bought your car from a well respected man so you can`t go wrong with.

Welcome along loosebree.

Excellent choice of car and dealer.

Pop back to the GTG at Jay's. Perhaps meet some more height to weight ratio maladjusted people, including myself. Another foot taller I’d be fine.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing pictures when you have it.

FAT----FAT! surely in these days of political correctness that should read "Bodily dysmorphic in a nutritional intake sense" :rolleyes:
Seriously--welcome to the forum and hope those injuries heal up quickly- lots of bikers on the forum. Enjoy your new car.

Welcome along loosebree.

Excellent choice of car and dealer.

Pop back to the GTG at Jay's. Perhaps meet some more height to weight ratio maladjusted people, including myself. Another foot taller I’d be fine.

Three feet in my case!

Welcome. After all these years I still find it impossibly exciting waiting to pick up a new car.

Sorry! damage is a year old now so up and walking!
I feel welcome already!
But I still ain't sharing my school dinner!

Hi
Welcome to the forum

Hi & welcome to the forum, great intro...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom