New member from Wirral

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

newboyuk

The Wirral - where the nice people live :)
Car
W221 S320 CDI and my beloved K1200S
Hi
been hankering after a S320 CDI for a while and have now spotted a nice looking W221 here on the Wirral..

Quandary:
Do I go for the low mileage but basic spec model or higher mileage with more toys for same money..

decisions!!:doh:

Hello Welcome to the forum
The S320CDI is a lovely car the mileage question is a hard one just because a car has low mileage it doesn't mean its been well cared for I'd be more concerned with the service history and the cars condition
Make sure everything works correctly as things like the aircon can be expensive to repair.

Hello and welcome to the forum :thumb:
What is the mileage on both cars, so we know what you mean by high mileage..;)

Hello

Fairly local to you as used to spend an awful lot of time driving between Gayton and Chester. Depends on condition of cars how they drive etc. I would rather have a looked after high millage than in loved low millage.... Plus the extra toys would be nice :)

What extras does the higher millage one has?

To be honest - the only toys I really want over and above standard seems to be BT telephone and xenons...

30k compared to 70k - both with very good history...

the little telephone handset widget - does that mean it is BT or is this pre-wired or neither??

All S320 cars seem to have the little widget in front of the front centre armrest

If the service history is there. 70K is nowt and more toys to play with.

Go for the leggier one.

Hello mate - cant comment on the car but if your in Foxes on the top Chester high road just out of Heswall any sunday morning and see the SL or XFR outside Im the little fat guy with the biggest breakfast. Im in there most sunday mornings.

Just after Darlingtons yard on the Heswall to Chester side, has a few other units next to it but the best breakfasts on the Wirral

Hi & welcome to the forum:thumb:

Quick question (and it seems a bit stupid now I re-read it)
Is the simplest way for me to get an independent view of the car and current telematics/map status to take it into the local indie here:
Local indie on Wirral

Anyone have a rough idea of what an inspection of W221 and "Comand review" might cost me?

P1040667_211211362-1.jpg

very pleased

Last edited:
After adding a Viseeo MB-2

Needs
Map updates
Bl**dy cup holders in front!

Good polish and wax job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom