• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New member in West Herts

baxlin

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Not driving currently - medical
Hi all, in the next couple of days I'll be taking delivery of a new C220 Exec SE, it's my first experience of Mercedes, and I'm looking forward to it.

I'm a relatively "senior" person, age-wise at least, I enjoy looking after my cars; the C-Class is replacing a rather brightly coloured Saab Convertible as my daily drive.

My "fun" car is a Morganesque 3 wheeler, (one rear wheel, 2 front) which I built about 15 years ago, and which is powered by a Honda V-twin bike engine mounted, exposed, up front.

I hope to take an active part in discussions here, as I have on the Saab, and prior to that, Rover 75 forums.

Malcolm

Hello Malcolm
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

It's arrived!!

Well, the C220 arrived today in a fully enclosed transporter, most impressed, delivered to my home. I could get used to this!!

The delivery driver spent a good half hour or more going over the car with me - a lot to take in......

So far I've only driven it one mile (odometer now reads 17 miles!) then had to park it in our rather tight and crowded office carpark.

What I've seen I like very much.

Malcolm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom