New mods pics (LARGE PICS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
These are for everyone who asked me for pics since it's come back and had new mods!

Removed bootlid Spoiler, removed wing repeaters, removed every single ding imperfection.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

beautiful .. and what a nice green black metallic ...

great AMG alloys too.

K.,

As ever, your motor looks stunning. :rock: :cool:

S.

Hi

Just out of curiosity how come u removed the spoiler?? Always thought it looked quite good.

Anyway..cars looking damn good...as always!

Anymore mods on the way?

A nice 'clean' well detailed example.

Only one other comment...I think you are rather premature with the Christmas lights ;)

Tan said:
Anymore mods on the way?

Need to fit headlight wipers for my Xenons that are already on the car ;)

Very nice, I liked the spoiler, but looks good without too!

At least you finally took the pics.........

Can I say it? Can I say it?

This should have been posted in the gallery section!!

Looks great - for a not silver car ;) seriously - looks really good, very understated :rock:

Shude said:
Can I say it? Can I say it?

This should have been posted in the gallery section!!

But then we wouldn't have all been able to reply and say what a great car it is!

RichardM said:
But then we wouldn't have all been able to reply and say what a great car it is!
Well technically he should have posted this in the gallery, and then had a separate post to say he had done so ;)

Shude said:
Well technically he should have posted this in the gallery, and then had a separate post to say he had done so ;)

I'm not telling him mate, he has more powers than I do. :D :D

Perhaps if we ask him very nicely - Sir - would you post your pictures in the Gallery - Sir. :D :D

Vinay - I think we need to do another picture-in-driveway next time we are around...the cars in that picture start to look outdated...yet cool...

greetingz,

That's a very smart, nicely detailed car. Attention to detail is excellent.

Can you give details of the products you use to clean (including alloys, tyres) & also who you used to remove the dings?

My pics are not good enough to go in the gallery... why?

1. No wax on car
2. bad lighting (no sun) and you cannot see the DB189 the way it's meant to be!

an old pic: (no colour coded handles, Spoiler on bootlid, 'sport badges' on wings, repeaters on wings, no rear side blinds, no Volstrom, no folding mirrors and no Bilstein suspension upgrade...to name a few)

1.jpg

I use a mixture of cleaning products....

Last edited:
Koolvin said:
I use a mixture of cleaning products....

I think the phrase "I use. . . ." above is slightly misleading according to my experiences last year. I think you will find that Mr Koolvin has his helpers detail his car :p

Only joking, car looks great by the way :D

Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom