Nokian, kumho or vredestein?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjbarnard

Winter tyre choice. Any views or comments?

Have read previous threads.

Just had Vredesteins fitted on mine. Too early to test them though, not really had any adverse weather conditions yet. Maybe someone thats used them last year will comment soon! Heard good things about Nokian too.

I've just ordered some Nokians based on another thread here. Have previously used Toyo Snowprox which were fine.

vredestein wintracs for me. got 4 last yer and didnt let me down.

DSCF1536.jpg

I've been using Nokian Tyres for about 9 years now, albeit not winter tyres, but have found them very reliable and stable even in the snow we had in the begining of the year, and very good all-round tyre that give good mileage!

Can't comment on the others I'm afraid.

Looks like you can't go wrong with the Vredesteins or Nokians

IMG_0352edit.jpg

Tiger it looks as though you have 225/40 fitted to your c220 are your rear wheels 17 8.5j?

love the Nokians, looking forward to getting back onto them when I need to change the tyres next...

Tiger it looks as though you have 225/40 fitted to your c220 are your rear wheels 17 8.5j?

yes my rears for summer are 245 and front are 225. i bought a spare set of alloys, and just decided to go all round 225 tyres. they alloys are still staggered, but just not the tyres....hope that makes sense!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom