Oil filter tool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 Proper gearbox
Lindmere Mercedes (Peterborough), my local MB dealer has just refused to sell me an oil filter removal tool, saying it's a workshop only part! What do you reckon to that then?

I got one from the cash and carry (Peterborough!) about £3 I think. Doesn't fit my car now as this one is bigger I'd let you have it but it might be useful to have one day.

Me and a friend are starting up a servicing business for friends and family, evenings and weekends only. We have just got one of those drive on ramps and hope to install it at the weekend at my home.

Simon, if you want to borrow the tool you are more than welcome to, or I can get you one next time I go to the cash and carry.

lol you need to make friends with your parts dept :)

I ordered stuff from them on tuesday. Arrived yesterday . I walked in and the guy turned round without saying anything and came back with the stuff i ordered :crazy: i need a woman :p

Originally posted by jimmy
or I can get you one next time I go to the cash and carry.

Yes please James, I'll have one of those. Let me know how much so I can settle up with you. No great rush as the Kwik Fit chimps have just changed my oil today.

Originally posted by Simon
Yes please James, I'll have one of those. Let me know how much so I can settle up with you. No great rush as the Kwik Fit chimps have just changed my oil today.

Simon wonders why his diplomacy did not work at the MB parts dept.

LOL, only winding you up. Sounds like the heading off of one of those "Geoff" Birthday Cards.

It was done on the telephone actually, not in person. Had I have been there I think I’d have got one.

Must go, gotta find a picture of a Mercedes bike for another thread;)

Here you go....

Link to eBay

Currently available on eBay - can confirm that this is a reliable seller.

Simon.
:bannana:

cheaper at the stealers tho! see my earlier thread!

Originally posted by sym
Here you go....

Link to eBay

Currently available on eBay - can confirm that this is a reliable seller.

Simon.
:bannana:

Thanks Sym, but Jimmy's going to get me one.

Must go, gotta find a picture of a Mercedes bike for another thread

WTF....

go on then, enlighten us please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom