• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

opinions please

My offer still stands Steve...;)

Cheers Lee,luckily i've given myself plenty of time to find a goodun(wifeys coming along at the weekend to view a couple more local to me).

You've done the right thing. No cheeky PMa for the shed now. You've dodged one let's see you in a nice example.

I think so Steve(have dodged another 4 over the past month)i've got another 2 months before the latest family addition arrives(hence the need for 5 seats as opposed to 4)so i won't rush into changing to an ml until the right one pops up;)

steve333 said:
I think so Steve(have dodged another 4 over the past month)i've got another 2 months before the latest family addition arrives(hence the need for 5 seats as opposed to 4)so i won't rush into changing to an ml until the right one pops up;)

A nice one should reside in the dealer network and MB retail. Has Jay got one at Mercland. He gets a lot of praise on here by others who have bought cars there.

A nice one should reside in the dealer network and MB retail. Has Jay got one at Mercland. He gets a lot of praise on here by others who have bought cars there.

Thats been where i've focused most of my attention(even then as you well know & i have found out this week you still have to check everything very carefully-bodywork,electrics,mechanics,history/receipts),i do look on jays website(he had a lovely spec/good looking ml320cdi thursday & it sold the same day albeit a year or so older than what i'm looking for).

If you're able to find one at Jays, you'll get a nice car and be treated really well! I was desperate to get a CLS from Jay (as I'm sure he remembers!) but in the end I found one at another dealer.... sometimes I think I should have been even more patient, although when I left my car (I haven't seen it for 5 weeks! LOL) it was running and looking good! Have to be honest, I'm looking forward to late next week when we get back to UK and I can drive my CLS again! :)

If you're able to find one at Jays, you'll get a nice car and be treated really well! I was desperate to get a CLS from Jay (as I'm sure he remembers!) but in the end I found one at another dealer.... sometimes I think I should have been even more patient, although when I left my car (I haven't seen it for 5 weeks! LOL) it was running and looking good! Have to be honest, I'm looking forward to late next week when we get back to UK and I can drive my CLS again! :)

Only heard good things about jays cars Barry(i am fussy though-colour/spec/history etc but i'm also patient),i know what you mean about looking forward to seeing/driving your cls again,i recently went on hols for 2 weeks & on the way home i was looking forward to getting back in mine(i really will miss it when it goes,it's honestly been the best car i've owned in 29 years of driving).

I've looked at all those cars & many more Lee;)(ml63amg is a beast of a car but the mpg might kill me & the performance would frighten the grandchildren to death!)

I've looked at all those cars & many more Lee;)(ml63amg is a beast of a car but the mpg might kill me & the performance would frighten the grandchildren to death!)
Hahaha:D that's why I love those ML63's! (although in my case it would be to scare the children)

I'd be very interested to see what the mpg difference is between the 320 & 420 W164 in 'real world' driving.

Are you intending to buy from a dealer or would you buy private?

Hahaha:D that's why I love those ML63's! (although in my case it would be to scare the children)

I'd be very interested to see what the mpg difference is between the 320 & 420 W164 in 'real world' driving.

Are you intending to buy from a dealer or would you buy private?

^ if you look at the stats not much(4mpg at best),private buying is hit & miss imho & part exchange is more convenient/less hassle than selling private coupled with the peace of mind a warranty gives with a used car from a dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom