origin b2 no sound

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
my origin b2 has lost its sound again,its been repaired 3 times with the same fault works fine except no sound,think its time to search for a replacement as origin wont admit they have a problem with these units and i refuse to pay another £25+vat and postage.
any idea's on a replacement

my origin b2 has lost its sound again,its been repaired 3 times with the same fault works fine except no sound,think its time to search for a replacement as origin wont admit they have a problem with these units and i refuse to pay another £25+vat and postage.
any idea's on a replacement

When they work they're great....recently I've found their customer to be seriously dire, so I've dumped/am dumping my three and I'm moving to Road Angel Pro Connected. Looks like the best to me, though I hear TomTom X40 will incorporate GPS camera data, I think it's due out next month. I'll go with RA as they also have a Laser function.

You may hate to give the same company further business but you could upgrade to their new Pogo unit (they give a trade-in price). The B2 is supposed to be in working order to get the trade-in but I doubt they check and it sounds like they owe you a favour. Any outstanding subscription is transferred to the Pogo so that can be worth a bit.

You may hate to give the same company further business but you could upgrade to their new Pogo unit (they give a trade-in price). The B2 is supposed to be in working order to get the trade-in but I doubt they check and it sounds like they owe you a favour. Any outstanding subscription is transferred to the Pogo so that can be worth a bit.

And what happens when the pogo goes wrong........?

they have said the new unit is £250 and will allow £75 px for my faulty unit but the new unit wont fit in the ashtray,i like the hidden factory fit look,hate things on the dashboard.i think it will have to be repaired again due to the size aspect of the unit

RA2 bleeps constantly in specs zones. With these new 18 miles at a time SPECS the thing will go nuts :devil::devil::devil:

I think there's a mute option.....could be wrong, not got it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom