Parktronic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by Simon
For continuity and predictability, I give you my usual offering. The £2.50 option.

You used to be a Bus Driver didn't you.:D :D LOL

But a good cheap option just the same.:bannana:

I have sent some pics - the interior one isn't very good but you will get the idea.

The MB part number for quickpark is: B6 782 3401 (£249.97)

You also 'need' a vehicle specific kit. I only know the numbers for clk and slk:
clk - B6 782 3404 (£23.50)
slk - B6 782 3405 (£23.50)

I would query the vehicle specific bit. All that came in the kit were plain bezels. I guess that bezels must be available for all bumber types. Your stealer may help you. Or, there again, perhaps not.

Paul G

PS,

There are a selection of resistors that come with the kit. (like a blade fuse). You can select your personal choice of resistor, this sets the ranging of the sensors. So all you 'close up guys' can get to within 1" of the car behind you. Mmmmmm. Not sure about that...

Paul G

Pics posted for Paul

quickpark1.jpg

quickpark2.jpg

quickpark3.jpg

Last edited:
I aplogise for these pictures. They aren't that good. If you look carefully at the rear shot of the car you can just about see the sensors (I guess that is good that they blend in), I couldn't hold the camera still enough to get a good shot of the display unit.
Old age (43) = shaky hands.

Paul G

I got part number for that add on for the W202

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
SO? Share!

More importantly - price?

Like paul says:

The MB part number for "Quickparc" is: B6 782 3401 (£249.97)

vehicle specific kit W202 : B6 782 3402 (£23.50)
vehicle specific kit W210 : B6 782 3405 (same as SLK) (£23.50)

Originally posted by sym
hey paul.. what's MB quickpark... and how does it differ from Parktronic ? MB= Mercedes Benz OEM - right ?

The MB parktronic is alot more sophisticated than the 'Quickparc' I mean they do the same thing at the end of the day but MB factory TRUE PARKTRONIC has sensors in BOTH the front and back (not sure if Quickparc has that or not)

The MB one has a display the the third brake light in the rear screen for reversing and also a display on the front of the dash showing corners...

(this is from what I have read/been told/and seen might be wrong but thats it in a nutshell)

Saw the lexus reversing cam on the RX300 today ... who needs parktronic ???

IT has lines on the dash monitor that you just align and a line to tell you when to stop ... Brilliant :D

Also has different settings for different ways of parking doesn't it Jason, parellel parking etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom