Photo Shock!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
if any one has seen some shocking Benz mods or any other marque, please feel free to add it :)

ST.. some one said the checkered car was Sean Connary's.. i dunno.. but with his scottish routes, it possible..

I would think (nay, hope!) that horror was connected with one the Tartan Days/Weeks that happen in some US cities. Nothing wrong with celeberating heritage but some of them try to trump St Patrick's Day with predictable results

What's the bodykit on the silver S-Class W221 style that has CAPRPW.COM on the bottom right-hand corner?

reminder of our shocks with out you having to scroll through all the pages.

Eeeeekkkkk....

Once was enough!

Absolutley hidious freaks of nature!

1120_a.jpg

Mercedes-Benz--13769.jpg

mb_eclass_amino.jpg

mercedes-benz-170v.jpg

Nothing here that floats my boat, just the usual people ruining some perfectly good cars. Some look like these two jerks from Chop Shop have "designed" the changes, keep em original

Very amusing Boss,just for a second had me wondering 'shall i do my E-class in my tartan' but i'v got over it now :doh::doh:

Yes indeed, some truly awful freaks of nature in this thread :eek:

However for some unnatural reason I there is something inside me that likes the Lada-Benz ha ha :crazy:. Probs because its a Lada shopped to look like a Merc and that is less of a crime than ruining a Mercedes with awful mods.

Also used to live in Russia and saw no end of modded Rivas.

Me too! That Lada-Benz is one of the tamer Lada "modifications" I've seen! Amazes me what can be done to a Lada Samara!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom