Productivity

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
Imagine how much the productivity levels would go up if they just blocked this site at work :p

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
In my company they do!

.....but I have my own socks server :p besides which, most web filters block using domain name not IP address so you can usually bypass the filter quite easily.

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
And some of us have to actually surf the web as part part of their job .... !

jimmy

MB Enthusiast
Car
Discovery 3 TDV6, Discovery 300TDi - Plaything!
I usually get to have a look a couple of times a day, but today I have been mostly in the office working on my laptop so I have had MBClub on in the background nearly non-stop.

Friday's are always dull for us, especially at the end of the month so tomorrow will be dead!

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
its a bummer as i try to get on as much as poss but normally just get to read the posts and not reply!, i cant see alot of the pics as they are blocked tho!

Paul

Car
2011 E220
I reckon my wife would block it given the chance.

Motard

Car
92 250 TD
You guys are soooooooooo lucky going to work every day. Here I am semi retired in the south of France risking skin cancer on a daily basis. I also feel obliged to support local industry which means drinking lots of wine and eating loads of oysters. On top of all this I have to go to the beach regularly to check that budding opera divas are getting the correct amount of sun on their lungs. Oh woe is me !

Motard

Car
92 250 TD
Wish you would Paul so you could help me out on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom