Proud dad with child number 6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Just got home from hospital after my wife giving birth to my first girl. I had 3 boys and my wife had a boy and girl when we met 5 years ago. It took my wife over 4 years to talk me into having a baby together and although I said never say never when we met, i knew things would have to be 100% right until I even considered bringing another child into this world.

So I guess things are right! Mum and baby are well but being kept in over night. My boys ages 13, 15 and 21 have been in to see there little sister and are over the moon and my 2 step children 7 and 10 are so excited.

So at the age of 41 I'm a dad again, and although my wife is only 30 I'm hoping the child in me can keep up and pass for a dad n not a grandad when it comes to my turn to do the school run lol.

If you'd asked me 6 years ago would I make this choice i'd of said NO!! But I guess every cloud has its silver lining.

well done....:thumb:

i have 2 boys :doh: and 3 girls :D love them all xx
all in there twentys now :eek:
the lads say im to soft with the girls and when they were growing up
the girls say yes were daddys girls ???? :thumb:...

yep daddys girl when it comes to £££££ ..taxi late at night etc etc:crazy:

Congratulations to you both.

Congratulations

So at the age of 41 I'm a dad again, and although my wife is only 30 I'm hoping the child in me can keep up and pass for a dad n not a grandad when it comes to my turn to do the school run lol.

Congratulations! I was 47 when my son was born ... so far so good on the school run :D

Congratulations! Although really happy when my son was born, it was the birth of my first girl that really excited me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom