• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Quaife atb for my e55

Swift1092

Car
E55 amg
Ive just bought a quaife atb diff for my e55, if seen mixed reactions for this unit as it dosent react like a conventional lsd locking the wheel, have i made the right move? Dont get me wrong im all for traction when having a tear up with my mate in hes m5 but i also love the feeling of powersliding and overseer which i fear is not possible with this unit, could i get some feedback from anyone who has this unit? Thanks

You can slide to your hearts content with a Quaife.

quaife dif

Ive just bought a quaife atb diff for my e55, if seen mixed reactions for this unit as it dosent react like a conventional lsd locking the wheel, have i made the right move? Dont get me wrong im all for traction when having a tear up with my mate in hes m5 but i also love the feeling of powersliding and overseer which i fear is not possible with this unit, could i get some feedback from anyone who has this unit? Thanks

Can I ask where you purchased dif from and what price thanks

The diff has come from Birds automotive goina fit it myself, should arive tomorow think they quote them fitted at 1300£

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom