Replaced AMG Badges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No drone at all, and only loud when you put your foot down. Fantastic deep rumble all the time though :cool:

Thanks. Steen is holding a set for me, which he bought back from Denmark couple of weeks ago - believe they are just over £1k now, but are for LHD cars so need modifying, and still not sure with regards to the ECU - re engine management light etc. Does steen set all this up? Good to know that there's no drone as i get it up to about 80mph in my c200k.

Thanks. Steen is holding a set for me, which he bought back from Denmark couple of weeks ago - believe they are just over £1k now, but are for LHD cars so need modifying, and still not sure with regards to the ECU - re engine management light etc. Does steen set all this up? Good to know that there's no drone as i get it up to about 80mph in my c200k.

Yep, all the ECU and header modifying is done by the top mechanic geezer at their Mayfield garage.

I like the new 5.5 badges at the front.
Cars looking great!

I am however seriously considering having the spokes colour matched, and leaving the chrome lips.

Photoshop it first .........like the badges - can't understand why they aren't standard..:rock:

Tudu,

What about SL rims they come in 8.5 and 9.5 x 18 fit my CLK no worries.. I know the bolts are different but i've had no worries at all...

GW

Tudu,

What about SL rims they come in 8.5 and 9.5 x 18 fit my CLK no worries.. I know the bolts are different but i've had no worries at all...

GW

Thanks. I am also looking at a set of those from an SL55 F et30 R et33, but not sure whether they will fit over calipers. If the SL55 has 6/4 piston caliper set-up then i may be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom