S211 E500 estate £7500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If some of our members think Doncaster is bad they should visit Scunthorpe :D better not say anymore in case we do have members that live there :eek:

No hull is far worse!

And if they think Scunthorpe is bad, visit Rotherham....

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm from Rotherham, well Rawmarsh actually, so if you think Rotherham is bad Google Rawmarsh, makes Doncaster look like Henley on Thames :D

He he, my cunning Brummie plan worked - them there Northerner's are fighting amongst themselves now :devil:.

Last edited:
woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm from Rotherham, well Rawmarsh actually, so if you think Rotherham is bad Google Rawmarsh, makes Doncaster look like Henley on Thames :D

I've got some good friends in Rawmarsh, salt of the earth folk.

The same level of respect can't be afforded to those in Scunny, they're not called yellow bellies for nothing....

I'm told that my grandfather had a newsagents in Parkgate... My mother spent some time growing up there...

Explains everything really:D

Nothing wrong with Rawmarsh and Parkgate it just gets bad press, people are the salt of the earth I agree :thumb: I went to the local comprehensive and it never did me any harm :eek: A hard school where disputes were settled in the gym in the boxing ring :cool: but with an England Rugby International as the PE teacher what would you expect. I lived in Rawmarsh for 23 years most of SWMBO family still do loved every minute of it.

Anyway I don't suppose me digressing helps the OP with the car purchase :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom