s211 e55k How many on the forum??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why doesnt the pic show when I post?!

Because you copied and Pasted the Link, Not the image itself bud.

All i did is right clicked "copy" on the image then pasted directly to the thread.

So just a little bump of the Thread, What are we at now 14 e55k estates? Anymore on the forum out there? if so feel free to post a Pic :rock:

View media item 8350

It’s been 3 weeks since my old wagon went on to a new owner. Even though I know I wouldn’t have driven it in that time as it was sorn and in storage I still really miss knowing it was mine. I almost can’t bear seeing pics of it especially this one as it was always my favourite angle of a wagon. IMG_5141 - Copy.JPG

Hi all
Looking for an E55 estate (or E500 estate) pref the later model. Have a C32 if anyone is inclined towards a P/X.
Thanks
David

Spotted a nice black/blue saloon on the way home tonight in Dulwich/Crystal Palace.

Members car?

It’s been 3 weeks since my old wagon went on to a new owner. Even though I know I wouldn’t have driven it in that time as it was sorn and in storage I still really miss knowing it was mine. I almost can’t bear seeing pics of it especially this one as it was always my favourite angle of a wagon. View attachment 100057
I know the feeling, but that is a stunning picture

Low mileage wagons still seem to be fetching strong money.

I was watching one at £18995 (43k) as a possible to view but it has sold.

Bumpty bump,

Anymore e55k estates on The Forum ??
4E314961-43E6-41C5-B341-C4CEAD500D5D.jpeg

e55.jpg
Wow that lovely are you by any chance thinking of selling it?

Edit 2: ok it is [/img] but getting the IMG link on a phone involves opening Imgur in Chrome then opening the image in a new tab and copying that link. Doesnt give you the proper from the imgur app or website.

Edit: how do you post an image from a phone? [/pic] like pistonheads doesn't work and neither does [/img]. And the button for image you get on a PC doesn't work. Oh and I now can't delete this post anyway. Forums are infuriating sometimes.

Sounds like an excuse for another photo...
69fFkC7_d.webp

Last edited:
Thats a cracking pic haha :) Save the pic to your Phone's album,

Press image pic on the forum, Choose the image from your phone you wish to use, Reduce the size to Medium then upload :)

I'll upload some pics of mine as soon as I have time to figure out how..
I own the silver s211 e55 up for sale on the forum..
I've got pics of when I owned my black e55 wagon and silver e55 parked next to each other..
Just need to figure out how to resize the images..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom