s211 e55k How many on the forum??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do it via your phone bud,

Click the “Attach files” tab below
Click “Photo library” on ur phone
Click image you want
Choose “Size image”
Select “medium”
Select "Done"
Select "Insert"
Select "Full Image"
Then Post :)
46109A89-578D-4D9C-9F04-D7047A669AA1.jpeg

Do it via your phone bud,

Click the “Attach files” tab below
Click “Photo library” on ur phone
Click image you want
Choose “Size image”
Select “medium”
Select "Done"
Select "Insert"
Select "Full Image"
Then Post :)
View attachment 107427
I have tried the above instructions but on an android phone there isn't a "resize image available"..
Would like to add a few of both my e55 s211's if anyone is up for resizing them for me? I can WhatsApp them over?
Cheers Jamie

I have tried the above instructions but on an android phone there isn't a "resize image available"..
Would like to add a few of both my e55 s211's if anyone is up for resizing them for me? I can WhatsApp them over?
Cheers Jamie

Last edited:

• 139247320_164585058410678_1702377727299378921_n.jpg

• 139584163_163019978603571_5994046049337496568_n.jpg

Nice buddy :)

Currently looking for an s211 e55k. If anyone is thinking of selling please let me know. Looking for an honest car to keep and maintain long term. Thanks

Also looking for an S211 E55. Want a pristine car that I can keep pristine. Will be cared for underneath as well as it is up top. Cheers.

F0FCDEF2-4FA8-49C0-BF7F-9A31AF0F1870.jpeg
Both of ours. Saloon is mine and the Estate for the lady and babies.

The wagon is currently on SL550 North America wheels with 285/35/18 rears and 255/40/18 front All Season Michelin’s AS3+.

E880A410-95C2-442C-B8C9-81E6581E7607.jpeg

The E55K wagon makes an excellent family car :cool:

Loved my ones when I had them, the wife still misses them!

Also looking for an S211 E55. Want a pristine car that I can keep pristine. Will be cared for underneath as well as it is up top. Cheers.
The E55K wagon makes an excellent family car :cool:

Loved my ones when I had them, the wife still misses them!
They’re just such good all round cars and don’t scream “look at me”.

I was also looking for an estate but couldn't find the right one. Bought a saloon which is now for sale as I am going back to some motorsport shortly. Seems I can't post for sale on this site as I have insufficient privileges?
Hence replying to this thread which I have contributed to before.
Any advice?
Thanks
David

I've been trying to discover how many Estates made it to the UK for a while now. Despite being out of production for 15 years Mercedes still deem this info commercially sensitive - I've asked via private lounge & a PR contact and no luck.
However what I do know, is it appears the total of saloons and estates was 639 based on press releases found elsewhere. howmanyleft etc does not split by bodystyle unfortunately, but aligns to roughly this. I reckon at a rough guess its about 75 estates, but hard to say.

Getting to the point, in this thread there are 13 different S211's owned by members. Based on reg's I've seen on auction sites, in person, on facebook, instagram etc I've got another 21 what I believe to be unique cars. I've had to do some serious stalking of Facebook, my confused.com quote history and MOT checkers to find all these, should have written them down at the time!

So as it stands, we have at least 34.

I've only taken info from the public domain, but I'm aware people may not want it compiled in this way, so I won't share the spreadsheet in its current form.

Here is an extract with reg's removed, if you want to add any info on your current car that I'm missing either publicly or by PM, please do! The number of different silvers always confuses me..... And the notes section is to help me more than anything, don't think into it too much if your car is blank!

Maybe once I've tidied it up, we can fill in some more blanks from the "ebay section" not shown. I can visualize quite a few past ebay ads in my head, but most seem to be lost now so the info is gone. Distinctive ones I can add by feature/colour such as the Linarite blue one (which must be like 1 of 1?) but if I just start listing "silver E55" I'll be guaranteed to inadvertently duplicate cars.....

Attachments

• S211 tracker forum.JPG
    S211 tracker forum.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom