s280 - ICE info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nw457

Car
2002 S280
Hi all,

New to forum and new to Meredes cars having been a BMW man till the S-class I just bought!

I would be very grateful to any of the members who can point me in the right direction to get information on the in car entertainment / nav system which is fitted to my car. The model is a S280 and its a 2002 model.

I know absolutely nothing about what options come on these units and ideally I would like to dowload or browse a manual which could give mean idea of how the features work / what features I have !

Sorry for my rather wide ranging request but from the info I have seen exchanged on the other forums Im sure there is an answer out there !

Thanks in advance !

Hi there.

Sorry that I can't help you with your request, but I just wanted to welcome you to the Forum, where you wil be sure to find lots of helpful knowledge.

'Welcome' :)

Hi all,

New to forum and new to Meredes cars having been a BMW man till the S-class I just bought!

I would be very grateful to any of the members who can point me in the right direction to get information on the in car entertainment / nav system which is fitted to my car. The model is a S280 and its a 2002 model.

I know absolutely nothing about what options come on these units and ideally I would like to dowload or browse a manual which could give mean idea of how the features work / what features I have !

Sorry for my rather wide ranging request but from the info I have seen exchanged on the other forums Im sure there is an answer out there !

Thanks in advance !

Welcome from me too! Like MangoMan said, there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here!

It would help if you could post either the model number of your unit - or better still a picture. That will assist in getting the best advice

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom