S320 CDi- Cheap-ish, looks nice but...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
there is a fault with the drivers side rear, its either that strut or the valve block. Either part is around £500 plus labour.

With airmatic, it should be nicely horizontal. Looks not right on the pictures if I compare to mine.

Probably needs replacing and they ought to be replaced in pairs really.

Oh, and it's the SWB version - better leave that to the oi polloi :devil: :D ;).

a2aa_3.JPG

I can't quite see properly, but it looks as though there's a lot of receipts for the alignment centre. As in geometry/suspension set up ;)

Or do they do tyres as well? Even so, I'd be curious to see what they're all for.

I'm only clutching at straws, I admit, but it does look like it's sitting a bit funny in the pics as has been noticed.

I'd prefer to see a stack of MB receipts for ££££s showing proper care personally, most of those are from independant places?

Seems cheap at first though. But we've been through that on the 225K S430...

Will

Im 99% sure that the alignment centre George Fraser sent me to, in the alperton industrial estate, a bunch of cowboys!

It certainly does not look right but the Bentley Turbo looks very nice and I see he is also selling a very high mileage SL600.

Thanks for the link

Regards
John

It looks low on the other side at the back too, although the driver's side is worse.

I think that the height of the car is ok as can be seen from the rear shot

The ground falls away on the right hand side giving an illusion that the car is low, but the rear shot confirms that it is not

Here is a picture of mine, this is what it should look like:

profile.jpg

Good photo. I've always fancied a LWB S-class... love the way it doesn't even come close to fitting in a parking space!

Well i know the seller personally... just give him a buzz if anyone is interested.. he's a straight enough bloke...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom