Samsung Galaxy S4 and Command

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

supersione

Car
C250
Hi guys,
Ive got a 2011 c250 and am having problems with hooking my Samsung Galaxy S4 to the Bluetooth,basically what happens is I can connect to the system fine but it crashes the command system,making it restart. I have been intouch with the stealers who were very helpful but couldn't solve the problem.Also I emailed Samsung who basically said it was a problem with my cars command system? which I know it isn't because my wife's S3 hooks up and works fine.
Has anybody else had this issue? if so how did they sort it?

Cheers

Hi both my Lady's Galaxy S4 and my Galaxy S5 hook up okay to the bluetooth with no problems with the command system, do you know anybody else with one to try and see what happens if you connect that one

Go to the android App Store and download Bluedun. Try that,far better connectivity over BT, gets command online working slightly better.

Sanke

If the COMAND is crashing, have the firmware updated

Is your C250 a facelift one (i.e fixed, always visible screen) or one which is hidden behind a panel?

The latest firmware for the fixed version (NTG4.5) came with the last Star Diagnosis release in 03/2014. I suspect new ones will come with the 05/2014 release (the release is every 2 months).

If your car is under 3 years old still, get the firmware and maps updated (free of charge) if you have the COMAND navigation system.

Cheers

Richard

Hi,my s4 has got the new KITKAT software installed and from what I understand that is where the problem is. MB seem to think that's the issue,mine is the facelift model and I will call MB tomorrow about getting firmware and maps updated as you say.

What are you trying to achieve with your phone, the full COMAND Online experience or just wanting to make and receive calls and stream audio?

Sorted?

Did you get this sorted as I have exactly the same problem with my command and S4

I can't pair my Galaxy S5 with the HFP module......tried 0000, 1234, 63872..... bag of $hite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom