Sat nav cd disk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arkamelis

Car
Now have my E320 cdi
hi just got my new e320 cdi and when i brought it the man said he has had to order a cd from mercedes for the sat nav to work, and says the disk needs to come from germany. i dont know weather he is just fobbing me off, and that il never get it. can you please give me some advice, can i obtain a disk from someone from site. the man also mentioned a copied one wont work. i have a 2001 e320 avantgarde cdi . thanks for ant help or links.

brummie:dk:

hi just got my new e320 cdi and when i brought it the man said he has had to order a cd from mercedes for the sat nav to work, and says the disk needs to come from germany. i dont know weather he is just fobbing me off, and that il never get it. can you please give me some advice, can i obtain a disk from someone from site. the man also mentioned a copied one wont work. i have a 2001 e320 avantgarde cdi . thanks for ant help or links.

brummie:dk:

If your car has Comand fitted (colour screen navigation) then you need a Teleatlas DX disk. You (or he) can order one from here and have it delivered straight to you. There is ample stock.

cheers i just hope the dealer does want to get one for me. if its a no go with the dealer is the a cheaper option ?

1) Check out the prices on Comand

2) Call your dealer and ask for the price of the disk for your system.

3) Buy appropriate disk from Comand

Simples!

Me thinks that OP is waiting for the dealer to buy the disk, rather than paying out the dosh himself...

why carnt i just download it, surly that can be done ? or why dont one of you guys just copy it for and ile pay you somethink

why carnt i just download it, surly that can be done ? or why dont one of you guys just copy it for and ile pay you somethink

Because it is illeagal, does that answer your question?
I doubt if anyone is going to copy their CD for you

Is it COMAND or Audio 50? I will have a genuine Audio 50 disc for sale shortly.......

hi just remind me whats the difference between the two comand and audio 50. all i can tell you is, when you turn the sat nav on its showes mercedes logo. hope that some help. i have alot to learn i do know this.
thanks brummie

2001 E calss will be W210 so its Comand 2 which is Teleatlas DX disk.

As one of the few authorised teleatlas wholesalers in the country I really wouldnt recommend any copying. Its illegal and why would someone who has paid for a genuine disk copy it for someone else? Quite often the copies dont work and those that do have been known to cause the laser to wear out prematurely.

2001 E calss will be W210 so its Comand 2 which is Teleatlas DX disk.

As one of the few authorised teleatlas wholesalers in the country I really wouldnt recommend any copying. Its illegal and why would someone who has paid for a genuine disk copy it for someone else? Quite often the copies dont work and those that do have been known to cause the laser to wear out prematurely.
fair coment, and your right, i would hate to pay full price just to copy it for others. i will sorse a genuine copy, ile take alook at the link you have placed. thanks for your info

brummie:thumb:

I hesitate to mention ebay as its an area full of fakes and copies.
But tread very carefully and you could save yourself money.
Best to choose a seller that you can pick-up from locally if you find one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom