Show us your W204...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
....jus an update to my last post.. how can I find out how many C Class CGI,s were imported to England..?? some more pics of the inside of mine.....whoops !! upside down again ???!!!..... foxy52

According to www.howmanyleft.co.uk there are about 1k 250 CGIs in Sport trim originally registered (pre and post facelift) and about 750 in Elegance trim. It isn't clear how may of those are saloons or estates.

The data isn't always totally accurate but sounds in the right ball park.

According to www.howmanyleft.co.uk there are about 1k 250 CGIs in Sport trim originally registered (pre and post facelift) and about 750 in Elegance trim. It isn't clear how may of those are saloons or estates.

The data isn't always totally accurate but sounds in the right ball park.
Tks for info James....any idea how to right my upside down pic ??!!..must be my phone with incompatible data ???....rgds foxy52

2012 AMG Sport Plus 180. Had it a few months. Great car.

A few things I'd like to do:

DAB - alas I have the standard Audio 20 NTG4.5 with the single CD so no easy way to install a "factory" system. Will wait and see what comes up in the future.

Reverse camera - I've seen some kits for this direct to the 5.8" display.

Attachments

• image-2807673360.jpg
    image-2807673360.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 29
Wjk167 said:
2012 AMG Sport Plus 180. Had it a few months. Great car. A few things I'd like to do: DAB - alas I have the standard Audio 20 NTG4.5 with the single CD so no easy way to install a "factory" system. Will wait and see what comes up in the future. Reverse camera - I've seen some kits for this direct to the 5.8" display.

Chat to Alfie/Richard on here or on their website, they do upgrades like that all day everyday

2012 AMG Sport Plus 180. Had it a few months. Great car.

A few things I'd like to do:

DAB - alas I have the standard Audio 20 NTG4.5 with the single CD so no easy way to install a "factory" system. Will wait and see what comes up in the future.

Reverse camera - I've seen some kits for this direct to the 5.8" display.
Guess it all revolves around what was ordered from new by first owner .. mine a 2011 car fortunately with Comand and 6 cd plus dvd film watch facility.. a bit of a novelty being able to watch my fav DVD,s in car... pity I don't have reversing camera.. though I have the parktronic sensors obv.....ps nice motor thanks for posting foxy52.

Yeahhhh !!... getting on for 4500 views !!!... we all like looking at nice cars.. especially comparing our model variants.. ?! foxy52

His and hers

Rubbish pic - great cars!

Attachments

• cars.jpg
    cars.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 29
Rubbish pic - great cars!
..tks for posting... I must have owned/driven 7 Golf GTI,s and 5 C Class Mercs since 1980 to date ...2 of the best cars to own ..who wants unpracticle exotica !!... we used to have so much fun driving to the west country with 4 young kids in the 80,s...
u cant beat a Golf GTI for the sportiness and room ...just like the C Class and its variants.. all things to all men ... tks for posting...foxy52

rAkiupp.jpg

RNFjeyZ.jpg

My 2012 C63 PPP

rAkiupp.jpg

RNFjeyZ.jpg

My 2012 C63 PPP
...this one looks like its on steroids !! ... looks like its doing 160 standing still....I love all W204,s.....the best of the C,s I reckon....foxy52.

Any more w204 owners out there to show off their variant ????......foxy52

My C350 Sport...before black grill and plates fitted.

Attachments

• c350 resize 900.jpg
    c350 resize 900.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 26
  • c350 06 resize.jpg
    c350 06 resize.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
My C350 Sport...before black grill and plates fitted.
..its a beauty.. c350..all the power u could want ...were they all turbo diesels then ???...tks for posting foxy52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom