Sports Cars In The Park - Lotherton Hall, Leeds - 21 July 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C653-BE52-4809-4999-9196-0-EFB89-BE53-C7.jpg

I hope Dan is not expecting his dad to buy him one of these for his birthday :D Top marks to the owner of the Senna who appeared to be happy to let anyone have a sit in their car :thumb:

Iv joined

Hi Benjie

You get the prize for first “New Recruit” to sign up on here , not sure what the prize is but there will be one :thumb: Great to meet up and see your Petronas Edition, hopefully we will see you with your “Petronas Brother” at The Waterwheel on 3rd August :D

Andy

Hi Benjie

You get the prize for first “New Recruit” to sign up on here , not sure what the prize is but there will be one :thumb: Great to meet up and see your Petronas Edition, hopefully we will see you with your “Petronas Brother” at The Waterwheel on 3rd August :D

Andy
Any prize gratefully received if I can make it I will be there mate

Just home, gentle 4 hours drive . Good to meet up with you guys, always make me feel welcome.

Not sure the overall parking arrangements were ideal seemed alittle squashed in places, I think they need to employ 'Celica girl', she'd sort it, she did an amazing job of parking her club cars :wallbash:

Just home, gentle 4 hours drive . Good to meet up with you guys, always make me feel welcome.

Not sure the overall parking arrangements were ideal seemed alittle squashed in places, I think they need to employ 'Celica girl', she'd sort it, she did an amazing job of parking her club cars :wallbash:
Glad you got home ok,your right I wouldn’t mess with Celica girl :D:D

Sarah

Glad you’re home safely and hopefully at the next event parking will be a little less restricted and everyone from the MBClub forum will be parked together. We have a vacancy for the position of “Parking Officer” ;)

Andy

8518439-F-4357-435-A-9-EA7-64-EEA6359-D7-A.jpg

I can understand why this was in the roped off area. :)

I was nearly fooled but worried about the tail lights. The owner happily admitted that it's a replica. Said he built it himself from bare metal, not a kit. Registered as a BMW Z3. Prettiest car at the meet IMO.

I was nearly fooled but worried about the tail lights. The owner happily admitted that it's a replica. Said he built it himself from bare metal, not a kit. Registered as a BMW Z3. Prettiest car at the meet IMO.

Hats off to anyone who has that sort of skill :thumb:

And so did this guy.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom